Skip to main content
Reserve a Room
- Before reserving the room, please review our Meeting Room Policy
- The room is available without charge to the Friends of the Library, the Town of Simsbury, community non-profit organizations and groups.
- Businesses may use the room for training or seminars. A fee will be assessed to the business. See the Room Use & Fees for fee requirements for groups before making a reservation.
- When using the Room please observe the Rules of Behavior.
- In no case shall any organization be permitted access to a room or equipment without prior approval.
- All activities and events must be free of charge, and donations, including suggested donations, may not be solicited.
- Non-Library sponsored programs, excluding those of Town Departments, may not collect fees or sell items on the premises.
- Special accommodations may be requested 2 weeks prior to any event.